Vilan Corporate v1.8 – Shop & Forum WordPress Theme
Download Free Vilan Corporate WordPress Theme v.1.8 – ThemeForest | Vilan Corporate v1.8 – Shop & Forum WordPress Theme (Updated on 8 October 15) is a professional business, WooCommerce, eCommerce and forum web design for WordPress built using more powerful Bootstrap and powered by most famous page builder Visual Composer.
This professional web design is fully flat and simple with vibrant color and different type of custom modules specially created for easiest content creation. The primary colors are using blue and dark grey specially when chosen because of their visual influence on the valued user and their contribution to a more better browsing and more better shopping experience.
The shop module is proudly powered by the well known WooCommerce plugin and the forum module is powered by the most famous famous bbPress.
Demo Vilan Corporate v1.8 – Shop & Forum WordPress Theme
Download Vilan Corporate v1.8 – Shop & Forum WordPress Theme
Ecommerce features (Ecwid)
- Sell on any device and on the move
- Add stores to social networks
- Seamless Shopping
- Easy Checkout
- Customer Address Book
- Language Detection
- Save Favorite Products
- Smart Shipping Calculator
- Track Inventory
- Manage Product Options
- Boost Sales
- Sell Digital Goods
- Accept Payments
- Sell on Multiple Sites
- Automatic Updates
- Lightning Fast
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.