A nice, beautiful, powerful & simply wonderful portfolio for creatives and agencies alike. Wonder is complete with audio, video, slider & stacked image portfolio types, a live theme customizer, a seductively minima look and far more. Just keep reading, you’ll see what I mean.
Demo Wonder – Professional WordPress Portfolio Theme
Download Wonder – Professional WordPress Portfolio Theme
- Jquery Sticky Navigation Option
- Enable drop in header overlay via the Theme Customizer)
- CSS3 Filters (Grayscale, Sepia, High Saturation)
- Live Theme Customizer Functionality(Branding, Portfolio, 404, Color Pickers & way more)
- Upload a custom logo, retina logo, favicon, login logo & web app icon
- Customize the background, body text, accent color, portfolio overlay color & overlay text color via the Theme Customizer
- Multi-Portfolio Capabilities via categories – Nice!
- Optional “NEW” tag on portfolio posts
- Display related portfolio posts
- Portfolio Gallery (stacked, slideshow and viewer), Audio & Video layout options
- Left/Right/Fullwidth Sidebar Options on pages
- Blog Index/Single Sidebar Switcher Option
- Custom Aside, Audio, Link, Gallery, Quote, Video & Embedded Video Post Formats
- Select to display social sharing buttons (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest)
- 2 Custom Widget s(Flickr Images, Newsletter Subscribe)
- Awesome Coming Soon template included
- Neato Under Construction template included
- Customizable 404 Page Included
- Clean & Jquery Validated Contact template & post comments
- 9 Custom Templates – not including WordPress defaults (blog, single views, etc)(Default, Contact, Archives, Portfolio, Coming Soon, Under Construction)
- Compatible with the free Bean Portfolio Plugin
- Compatible with the free Bean Shortcodes Plugin
- Compatible with the free Bean Tweets Plugin
- Compatible with the free Bean Instagram Plugin
- Compatible with the free Bean Social Plugin
- Compatible with the free Bean Pricing Tables Plugin
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.