Woo Aliexpress v1.2 – Woocommerce Affiliates WordPress Plugin
Free Download Woo Aliexpress WordPress Affiliates Plugin v.1.2 – CodeCanyon | Woo Aliexpress v1.2 – Woocommerce Affiliates Plugin allows you to smoothly and perfectly add thousands of AliExpress.com branded products to your own Woo-Commerce Online Shopping Store / Portal just by one click! And make huge money with AliExpress.com affiliate program!
Demo Woo Aliexpress v1.2 – Woocommerce Affiliates WordPress Plugin
Download Woo Aliexpress v1.2 – Woocommerce Affiliates WordPress Plugin
Features of Woo Aliexpress v1.2 – Woocommerce Affiliates WordPress Plugin
- Works as plugin on any WordPress Install
- Add Product name to all images in product contents (SEO)
- Fully automatic
- Ajax adding product by one click
- Product Content Optimizer (SEO)
- Compatible with any WordPress WooCommerce Ready Theme
- Make unique Product content to increase SEO
- Support Ajax bulk Import products
- Import products in English, French, German, Portuguese, Brazil, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Indonesia, Hebrew, Korean, Arabic Languages
- Support wordpress network (multisite)
- Auto Update Product info
- Select Which part of products would you like to Update
- Support product category & tag
- Convert all inline products link to affiliate link
- Support Currency Rate
- Filter product by Commission Rate, Seller Credit Score and Unit Price
- Auto update currency rate from live servers
- Support product Gallery
- Support product featured image
- Support percentage Price
- Counting Products views and affiliate link clicks
- Search product by keyword and Ali Express category
- Support aliexpress api error message
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.