Free Download CodeCanyon WooCommerce Delivery Slots v1.3.0 enables your all valued customers to choose and reserve a delivery date and time for their order. The plugin comes with a great and fully-customisable shortcode, which freedom allows your all customers to reserve their time and date slot for up to x minutes and then giving them piece of mind throughout their shopping process that their delivery can be made at a convenient time.
The WooCommerce Delivery Slots v1.3.0 plugin enables your customers to choose and reserve a delivery date and time for their order. As an admin, you are able to define available delivery days, as well as configure specific time slots. You can set a “lockout” number for each time slot; if you have a limited number of drivers each night, you can restrict specific time slots to a certain number of orders. On top of this, you can define days in the year where deliveries cannot be made; perfect for defining holidays and breaks.
Demo WooCommerce Delivery Slots v1.3.0 WordPress Plugin
Download WooCommerce Delivery Slots v1.3.0 WordPress Plugin
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.