WooCommerce Delivery Slots v1.3.0 WordPress Plugins
Free Download CodeCanyon WooCommerce Delivery Slots v1.3.0 enables your all valued customers to choose and reserve a delivery date and time for their order. The plugin comes with a great and fully-customisable shortcode, which freedomly allows your all customers to reserve their time and date slot for up to x minutes and then giving them piece of mind throughout their shopping process that their delivery can be made at a convenient time.
Demo WooCommerce Delivery Slots v1.3.0 WordPress Plugins
Download WooCommerce Delivery Slots v1.3.0 WordPress Plugins
CHANGELOG WooCommerce Delivery Slots v1.3.0 WordPress Plugins
v1.5.10 (14/01/2016) [fix] Allow more than 66 for max date [fix] Trigger change event is timeslots are not in use v1.5.9 (08/12/2015) [fix] Remove nonce check on ajax methods to avoid cache issues [update] Trigger select change when loading new slots [update] Add version to enqueued scripts v1.5.8 (08/12/2015) [fix] Optimise get_timeslot_data as it was slowing down with a lot of timeslots [fix] Only select reservation if it's available in checkout dropdown [fix] min/Max were ignoring timezone [fix] Remove forward slash on some includes [update] Multi Step Checkout compatibility v1.5.7 (25/11/2015) [fix] Sunday being ignored as allowed day
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.