Free Download CodeCanyon WooCommerce Delivery Slots v1.5.10 WordPress Plugin enables your all valued customers to choose and reserve a delivery date and time for their order.
The plugin comes with a great and fully-customizable shortcode, which freedomly allows your all customers to reserve their time and date slot for up to x minutes and then giving them piece of mind throughout their shopping process that their delivery can be made at a convenient time.
Demo WooCommerce Delivery Slots v1.5.10 | WordPress Plugin
Download WooCommerce Delivery Slots v1.5.10 | WordPress Plugin
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Important Note : This Themesplug site does not store any files on its own Hosting server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites
WooCommerce Delivery Slots Features
WooCommerce Delivery Slots gives you a great selection of features, which are often updated and added to. These include:
- “Upcoming Deliveries” tab for admin users.
- “Currently Reserved” tab for admin users.
- Datepicker and time slot selection field at checkout.
- Enable delivery slots for specific shipping methods, with compatibility for the most popular shipping plugins.
- Minimum and maximum selectable delivery date.
- Fully translatable, with some languages packaged.
- Choose which days of the week deliveries are available on.
- Enable just the date field, or the time slots as well.
- Allow bookings up to (x) minutes before slot start time.
- Lockout after (x) bookings for each slot, on a single day.
- Restrict slot to specific postcodes or postcode ranges.
- Additional fee per slot.
- Restrict slot to specific days.
- Holiday days where deliveries can not be made.
- Reserve a slot while you shop, which expires after (x) minutes.
- Highly customisable reservation table shortcode.
- Disable same day delivery if current time is after (x).
- Disable next day delivery if current time is after (x).