WooCommerce Extra Product Options v4.2.2 WordPress Plugin
Free Download WooCommerce Extra Product Options v4.2.2 WordPress Plugin – CodeCanyon | It allows you to easily create an extra price fields on your own branded WooCommerce products. The current version of this premium plugin fully supports radio buttons, check boxes, input boxes, select boxes, text areas, date, upload, range picker and color picker.
Moreover Required options are created locally on the edit product page or globally. It includes Form Builder, Styled Variations, Conditional Logic, Image Replacement (You can easily change product image) and other Validation Features etc.
Demo WooCommerce Extra Product Options v4.2.2 WordPress Plugin
Download WooCommerce Extra Product Options v4.2.2 WordPress Plugin
- Supports check-boxes, radio buttons, select boxes, text-areas, input boxes, upload, date, range picker and color picker.More field types will be available soon!
- Prices can change depending on the selected variation for per product options.
- Global enabled options.
- Form Fields Builder
- Show your options from outside WooCommerce product screen using action hooks
- Show your option anywhere on the product page.
- Enable the options for specific roles.
- Choice between fixed or percentage price increase
- Limit check-box selection
- Exact selection feature for check-boxes
- Import/export functions to forms.
- Lazy load images for radios and check-boxes.
- Change product image for radios and check-boxes.
- Price per character feature for text-fields and text-areas.
- Extra styling for radios and check-boxes.
- Performance increase for big number of options.
- Image replacement for check-boxes and radio button on Global Options
- Choose the grid display for check-boxes and radio button for Global Options
- Hide or show prices
- Display sections options as a pop up
- Conditional logic for fields and sections.
- Sections can be displayed normally, as a pop up or a slider.
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.