WooCommerce Product Filter v5.0.0 WordPress Plugin
Download Free WooCommerce Product Filter v.5.0.0 – CodeCanyon | WooCommerce Products Filter v5.0.0 WordPress Plugin is an awesome premium WordPress + Woo plugin having great customer friendly features and easy to use shopping options which extends your store just by adding greatly advanced filters that your customers will surely love! This professional wp plugin is fully compatible with every WordPress Template.
Thus you have to install this outstanding plugin and simply setup basics in the WooCommerce >> Settings >> Products Filter and your Woo Products Filter will be ready to use. The filter of this premium tool will be automatically shown on your professional shop and your product archives pages.
Demo WooCommerce Product Filter v5.0.0 WordPress Plugin
Download WooCommerce Product Filter v5.0.0 WordPress Plugin
+ WooCommerce Product Filter 5.3.0 - added an awesome documentation with load of examples! please check the all new documentation in your full archive downloaded from codecanyon.net! - added support for all currency switcher plugins - fixed support for AJAX filtering and archives - fixed a few minor bugs and issues
+ WooCommerce Product Filter 5.2.7 - 5.2.8 - 5.2.9 - fixed 5.1.0 - 5.3.0 transition issues - fixed mess ups
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Important Note : This Themesplug site does not store any files on its own Hosting server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites.