WooCommerce Request a Quote WordPress Plugin v.2.26 Free Download – CodeCanyon | WooCommerce Request a Quote v2.26 WordPress Plugin allows your all valued visitors/customers to easily add products to a wishlist and submit an easy “request for a quote” from the original Site Owner. This gives an awesome opportunity for the Site Owner to give special rates based on the quantity or amount of the order. At the same time, it also allows the customer to bargain for better prices. It leads to better understanding and sales. This premium WP plugin is an ideal for providing custom services, rental stores or anything that would benefit from the customer being able to receive a custom quote.
Demo WooCommerce Request a Quote v2.26 WordPress Plugin
Download WooCommerce Request a Quote v2.26 WordPress Plugin
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- CreativeMarket – Frank v2.1 – WordPress Portfolio Theme
- WPML v3.3.3 – Multilingual Plugin + Addons Pack WP Plugins
- Tweet Wheel Pro v2.0 – Fully Automated Content Tweeting For WordPress
- WooCommerce Request a Quote v2.26 WordPress Plugin
- Media Grid – WordPress Responsive Portfolio v4.041 WP Plugins
- Bookly v8.0 – Responsive WordPress Booking and Scheduling WordPress Plugin
- Visual Composer Extensions All In One v3.4.4 WP Premium Plugin
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Features of the plugin
- Automatic Order Creation
- Widget with dynamic refresh
- Easy to show/hide Add to Quote or Add to Cart buttons at category/individual product level.
- Integrates Easily with Gravity Forms,Contact Form 7 and Formidable PRO.
- Easy to replace the Add to Cart button with Add to Quote
- Easy to add button to shop or product list page and product details page.
- Easy to customize the look and feel of the button.
- Easy to hide Price on the Shop and Product Pages.
- Easy to configure send email to multiple administartors(order info to admin only) and customer.
- High Flexibility in customizing email template.
- Easy to hide/show Price column.
- High flexibility in add/remove fields in the request form.
- Easy to display total count of the products in the added list.
- Easy to display text or redirect to thank you page to look at conversions.
- Customize URL for the Quote List Page.
2015.10.21 - version 2.20 * small bug fixes * added filters for list empty page 2015.11.03 - version 2.23 * Added filter(dvin_wcql_quotelist_url) for quote URL * Added filter(dvin_wcql_always_display_form) for enable/disable in case of no products 2015.11.03 - version 2.22 * Small bugs fixed 2015.10.29 - version 2.21 * Fixed button shorcode issue * Prepopulate name and email in the form if logged in