WPML – Multilingual Plugin + Addons Pack v.3.3.3 Free Download – WPML.org |WPML v3.3.3 – Multilingual Plugin + Addons Pack makes it an extremely easy to build multilingual websites and run them smoothly without having any issues about languages. It is most powerful enough for corporate sites, yet simple for blogs. By using WPML you can automatically translate posts, pages, taxonomy, custom types, menus and even the theme’s texts. It is simply put, plugins extend the functionality of the basic WordPress CMS. In our case, WPML makes WordPress run multilingual.
- WPML allows running fully multilingual websites with WordPress, making it easy to translate WordPress pages, posts, tags, categories and themes.
- WPML makes it easy to build multilingual sites and run them, It’s powerful enough for corporate sites, yet simple for blogs.
Demo WPML v3.3.3 – Multilingual Plugin + Addons Pack WP Plugins
Download WPML v3.3.3 – Multilingual Plugin + Addons Pack WP Plugins
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- CreativeMarket – Frank v2.1 – WordPress Portfolio Theme
- WPML v3.3.3 – Multilingual Plugin + Addons Pack WP Plugins
- Tweet Wheel Pro v2.0 – Fully Automated Content Tweeting For WordPress
- WooCommerce Request a Quote v2.26 WordPress Plugin
- Media Grid – WordPress Responsive Portfolio v4.041 WP Plugins
- Bookly v8.0 – Responsive WordPress Booking and Scheduling WordPress Plugin
- Visual Composer Extensions All In One v3.4.4 WP Premium Plugin
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Features of WPML – Multilingual Plugin + Addons Pack v.3.3.3 Free Download:
One WordPress Installation, Multiple Languages
Powerful Translation Management
Translation for Theme and Plugin Texts
Affordable Professional Translation
Works with Most WordPress Themes
Reliable Support and Proactive Development
Changelog 7.12.2015 – ver 4.9
– N/A (To see changelog please visit wpml.org)
– Powerful Translation Management
– Multilingual E-Commerce
– Translation for Theme and Plugin Texts
– Affordable Professional Translation
– Works with Most WordPress Themes
– Reliable Support and Proactive Development