YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode Premium v1.2.0 WordPress Plugin
Download Free YITH WooCommerce WordPress Plugin v.1.2.0 – YiThemes | YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode Premium v1.2.0 Plugin allows you to easily turn your online shop into a handsome and extremely attractive catalogue just by removing Add to Cart buttons and any access to checkout pages, by hiding all product prices and giving them the complete possibility to replace the latter with customisable texts.
Demo YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode Premium v1.2.0 WordPress Plugin
Download YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode Premium v1.2.0 WordPress Plugin
Premium Version Features of YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode Premium v1.2.0 WordPress Plugin
- All features of the free version
- Enable/disable plugin functions without having to disable the plugin.
- Receive the direct link of the product from the request email. New
- Set options for products in “Exclusion list”, to which catalog mode is not applied
- Enter an alternative text to replace product price
- Reverse functioning of “Exclusion list”
- Select an action for the button shown
- Add a tab with an inquiry form
- Hide “Cart” and “Checkout” pages and any other possible reference to them
- Custom button in product page
- Hide product price
- Hide price to all users or to unregistered users only
- Disable “Reviews” tab in product page for all users or for unregistered users only
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.